Get an Inspection
FACTS ABOUT ASBESTOS:
- Asbestos is in thousands of building materials including insulation, ceiling tiles, floor tiles, cement, plaster, joint compound and more.
- Asbestos fibers can become airborne when disturbed.
- Asbestos fibers can be inhaled deep into the lungs and cause serious illness, such as mesothelioma.
- Effects of asbestos exposure do not typically show up for 20 to 30 years after exposure and may take up to 60 years to surface.
WHY CHOOSE COMPLEAT ENVIRONMENTAL FOR PROFESSIONAL ABATEMENT:
- Compleat Environmental is federally licensed and certified to abate asbestos.
- Experienced in setting up and using containment areas with a negative airspace.
- Licensed professionals use proper safety gear, proper equipment and protect the client during removal or encapsulation processes as mandated.
- Experienced with handling claims with insurance companies, when applicable.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN COMPLEAT ENVIRONMENTAL HANDLES YOUR ASBESTOS ABATEMENT:
- Licensed team and on-site supervision throughout your abatement.
- Safe environment for clients, employees, and/or residents maintained throughout the work period.
- Thorough evaluation, inspection, and explanation of the abatement project.
- Upon completion of abatement, expect your unsafe environment to be clean and free of airborne asbestos fibers.