COVID-19 Cleaning Services
At Compleat Restorations, we treat customers and employees like our own family members. That’s why we’re honored to put your health and safety at the top of our list when it comes to providing cleansing and sanitation services during the time of COVID-19.
Prepare to Reopen
If you are in need of professional cleaning services for a residential or commercial facility, organization, business or property, we’re happy to take some time to explain how our procedures are adapting to respond to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
As many other local establishments are also doing, Compleat Restorations remains up to date with the latest information from leading sources including the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO). We can assure you that our staff are being trained to take every precaution necessary to prevent unnecessary exposure to COVID-19 while continuing to provide the highest quality services possible.
Our Techniques and Cleaning Practices
Enforcing Proper Hygiene and What to Expect
As a precaution for our employees and customers alike, we ask that you expect our team to enforce the following policies:
- Remain at a safe (i.e. 6-foot or greater) distance from staff as they service the property
- Staff will clean hands onsite for 20 seconds or more, every hour while on the job
- Frequently touched surfaces including tools will be wiped down and cleaned as thoroughly as possible regularly throughout the shift
What is Compleat Restorations Doing to Keep Customers Safe During Service Jobs?
- We ask team members to verbally inquire about any vulnerable persons on the premises prior to commencing work
- Staff will use precautions including shoe and face covers to prevent spreading COVID-19 to work sites
- Upon request, we are happy to provide customers information about how they can take steps to ensure their health and safety
What Can I Do to Help Compleat Restorations Staff While They are Working?
- We are always here to help! Give us a call if you anticipate any special needs or considerations before, during or following your visit
- Your privacy is also of the utmost importance to our team. We are happy to email any communications or make accommodations to suit your needs
COVID-19 Professional Cleaning Services
If there if anyone you should trust with which sanitization products to use, it's the professionals at Compleat Restorations! Although challenges including the current situation are novel to many of us, our professionals have dealt with such procedures and dangers since our humble beginning.
- Rest easy knowing that your property has been cleansed with the highest quality disinfectants
- We only use chemicals and cleaners that have been approved by the FDA and EPA
What’s more? Although the current situation has us all thinking short term, the reality is that viral infections are a threat that only returns year to year generally speaking. Getting on point with a decontamination strategy today will help you further that vision to the long term to protect against future threats.
What Measures Can We Expect Compleat Restoration to Take to Protect My Family Against COVID-19?
Currently, our understanding according to key sources of information including the WHO and CDC is that the virus can last on surfaces up to 17 days following exposure. This is precisely the reason you should invest in a professional cleaning service that is equipped for your residential or commercial property.
Get in Touch: Send Us Your Questions Related to COVID-19 Professional Cleaning Services
Interested in hearing more, or learning how Compleat Restoration professionals can help you rest easier during the time of the coronavirus? We’re happy to help! Give us a call or contact us using our contact form to get in touch regarding professional cleaning and sanitization services.